Through December 31, 2011, Chase is offering increased earnings on rewards if you shop at Kohl’s online of 10 points per dollar. Kohl’s is one of my all time favorite places to shop. They have great clothing, housewares and gift ideas at very reasonable prices. From the Chase website:
Kohls.com carries today’s hottest styles for you, your family and your home, plus national brand names like Levi’s, Dockers, KitchenAid, OshKosh B’Gosh & more.
By shopping online through the Ultimate Rewards Mall you are acknowledging you have read and agree to the program terms and conditions.
Retail prices provided for items displayed on this site are not guaranteed and are subject to change at the discretion of the merchant. Item availability is determined by the merchant.
Special offers currently with Kohl’s:
One of the best things with Kohl’s is they always seem to have fantastic sales! For example, from their website:
If you happen to have a Discover Card instead, Discover offers 5% cash back when shopping online at Kohl’s. From the Discover Card site:
Stocked with everything you need for yourself and your home–apparel, shoes, bedding, luggage and more.
- Offer not valid on shipping, taxes, eGiftCards, Gift Cards, or other service fees
- Offer is not valid in combination with any other offers
- Must link to retailer site from the ShopDiscover Web page found at Discovercard.com and use your Discover Card
- Offer is subject to change, including termination, without notice
- The promotional Cashback Bonus will be applied to your account within 8 weeks
- View complete ShopDiscover terms and disclosure
Citibank and Bank of America both offer 3% back on purchases you make with their cards. So, no matter which card you use, on top of the great savings you already receive with Kohl’s, you will also be getting rewarded from your credit card companies. Happy Shopping!