Currently, Chase Freedom is offering 5 points per dollar back when shopping at Magellan’s online. Magellan’s is a great online shop for all of your travel needs. They have luggage, clothing, packing aids and more. From the Chase website:
Earn 5 points per $ at Magellan’s.
Check out with your Chase card and your extra points will automatically appear on your statement.
Extra points typically appear on your statement within 3-5 business days but in some instances may take up to 45 days to appear.
Note: Your Chase account is still open on the original window where you logged in. If you’re on a public computer, we advise you to close that window.
+ By shopping online through the Ultimate Rewards Mall you are acknowledging you have read and agree to the program terms and conditions.
I know when I fly, I love to have everything I need, so I can just go, get settled at my new home while I’m there and not have to worry about anything else. Magellan’s seems to be the shop to help you with this need.
Discover Card offers a nice 15% back when shopping at Magellan’s online. From the Discover website:
As The Worldâ€™s Most Trusted Source of Travel SuppliesTM, Magellans.com features luggage, travel adaptors, travel clothing, and much more for all of your travel needs.
- Offer not valid on gift certificate purchases
- Offer not valid on shipping, taxes, or other service fees
- Offer is not valid in combination with any other offers
- Must link to retailer site from the ShopDiscover Web page found at Discovercard.com and use your Discover Card
- Offer is subject to change, including termination, without notice
- The promotional Cashback Bonus will be applied to your account within 8 weeks
- View complete ShopDiscover terms and disclosure
Citibank offers 5% back and Bank of America offers 6% back in rewards. So, no matter which card you use, you are receiving great rewards back. Happy Traveling!